Maximise your situational awareness with Counter UAS Operator Assist (CUAS-OA).
Your Complete System
To optimise your security operation, together the CM202U ground sensor and CUAS-OA software provides effective detection, identification, tracking, classification and deactivation of a hostile drone.
The mission-proven system is used by military officials for protecting veterans, civilians, infrastructure and national interests.
- Operator Assist incorporates moving and static target detection to provide information on potential threats within the area.
- Reduce operator fatigue and workload, whilst increasing your detection rate by setting up alarmed detection zones. This provides you with real-time notifications of potential threats.
- Don’t risk missing a hostile sUAS. Automatic object detection notifies you of potential threats within the area that could otherwise go unseen by your operator.
- Achieve 24/7 protection with HD daylight and MWIR imagery.
- 60x daylight and 20x thermal optical zoom reduce your operator’s decision time when identifying UAVs, helping your team make informed decisions.
- The software is designed to provide your operator with the easiest interface for command, control and communication. It is touchscreen friendly, cross platform compatible and customisable.
- In the unlikely event that your system falls into enemy hands, you can be confident that your secrets are protected with the self-destruct mode.
- To suit your mission’s requirements, Operator Assist is designed to easily integrate with your existing concepts.
Moving Target Detection
- Highlights potential targets that are moving relative to the background
- Operates above and below the horizon line
- Detects moving people, vehicles and other general motion below the horizon line
- Picks up on slight motions, such as a moving pixel, which the eye cannot detect
Static Target Detection
- Detects small point features consistent with a sUAS
- Continues to operate when the gimbal is in motion
- Detects both moving and static points