For easy operation of an AVT sensor, OPS-Warden provides quick access to all the essential features for the mission.
- One click connect and auto connect functionalities
Ideal for rapid deployments, one click connect lets you instantly connect to your gimbal. With auto connect, OPS-Warden will automatically reconnect to the last gimbal in use to save you valuable time in the field.
- An integrated multi-layered moveable map
For enhanced situational awareness, the integrated map shows you accurate geo-location information.
- Configuration of all sensors, features and joystick control
Your operator can benefit from a familiar setup with the flexibility to configure all sensors, features and joystick commands.
- Mission replay functionality
Don’t miss out on critical information. With mission replay, you can access information at any time.
- Customisation of the video display and user settings
To make gimbal operation easier for your operator.
- Touch screen design
To give your operators an easier tool when used with touchscreen technologies, OPS-Warden is touchscreen compatible.
Use the software on any operating system, including Windows, Linux and Macintosh OSX.
- Picture in picture for dual streaming of EO and IR footage
Benefit from optimal DRI capabilities with simultaneous daylight and infrared imagery.
- One click or one tap object track
When using a touchscreen device, your operator can instantly lock onto a suspect target by tapping on the screen.
- Compliant with the latest KLV data encoding standards such as STANAG and MISB
Conforms to the industry standards to provide system compatibility.